Oracle has published a tool that you may use to see the enhancement that have been introduced into P6 by comparing two different versions. This is the link to the “Oracle Primavera P6 Cumulative Feature Overview”
I have written a document that expands on the documents published by Oracle and outlines the changes a PPM user will see in the software and add some comments on the usability of the features, click on this link>>>.
The aim of this paper is to explain the main functional changes that users will see in the Oracle Primavera P6 PPM V21.12 added since the release of P6 PPM V20.12.
In this paper I cover the following topics:
– Assignment Cost are Exported.
– Users may See and Set Activity Start and Finish Times in the Date Picker box when the User Preferences are set only to show the date.
– Financial Period Calendar Selection when Importing an XML file.
– Maintain Relationships with External Projects When Importing from Primavera XML Files.
– IPMDAR Format Supported for EEPM Databases only.
– Resource and Role Cost Spreads Consider Rate Changes Over Time.
– Activity Critical Path Visibility.
Accelerate your understanding of scheduling software to advance your scheduling career and be able to prepare better schedules with Eastwood Harris books, online videos available through Udemy and training material on:
Details at https://www.eh.com.au
Paul E Harris
Director Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd