Task Splitting is normally switched on in Microsoft Project and users end up with splits at the start of a task which is quite difficult to sort out. If you wish to understand how Task Splitting in Microsoft Project works then this article is an extract from the books written by Paul Harris,
- Ladder Scheduling with Microsoft Project
- Identifying Driving Predecessors in Microsoft Project
- Oracle Primavera P6 – Retained Logic or Progress Override or Actual dates?
- Microsoft Project Blank Project Issues
- Oracle Primavera P6 PPM – Isolating the Earliest and Latest Predecessor Start Dates of a Milestone