The book is aimed at Project Management Professionals who are casual or new users and understand the software basics but require a short and snappy guide. It is the sort of book that may be read without a computer on the bus, train or plane.
- Ladder Scheduling with Microsoft Project
- Identifying Driving Predecessors in Microsoft Project
- Oracle Primavera P6 – Retained Logic or Progress Override or Actual dates?
- Microsoft Project Blank Project Issues
- Oracle Primavera P6 PPM – Isolating the Earliest and Latest Predecessor Start Dates of a Milestone